Tuesday 11 December 2012

DEATH! WHAT HAVE WE DONE?


Death the invisible one that can never be seen.
Death the unbeatable one that can never be defeated.
Death the worst thief that can never be caught.
Death the one that steals nice people but nothing can be stolen from him.

Is it because you have no parents that you take others parents?
Is it because you have no children that you take others children?
Is it because you have no relatives that you take others relatives?
Is it because you have no friends that you take others friends?

Death the over comer that can never be overcome.
Death the conqueror that cannot be conquered.
Death the persecutor that cannot be persecuted.
Death the killer that cannot be killed.

Death a cross everyone must carry.
Death a destiny everyone must reach.
Death a cup everyone must drink.
Death an inevitable debt everyone must pay.

Death where am I safe? Where is my refuge?
Not even in my mother’s womb.
I tremble at your footsteps.
You open wide your mouth awaiting my downfall.

Death my mortal enemy.
Death my worst weakness.
But why were you ever created?
Why not life? Life forever.

Death the final end of one’s life.
But the beginning of another new life.
As one dies he only transforms to the new life.
Death just a rite of passage.

By
Bijimi Daniel Meindous.

No comments:

Post a Comment