Thursday 5 April 2012

A MAN'S TRUE CONFESSION

Drive a nail through my lips.
To keep me seal.
To shut my lips.
Not to pronounce what I see.

Having a voice sweeter than an Angel's
With resounding melody that disarms the devil.
Who's strength can restore life.
An admirer can I only be.

Going for a week without food or water.
Just to make you smile.
Is an easy task to your admirer.
Who celebrates the sunshine of your smile.

The said honey is the most sweetest thing.
But you were not seen when that was said.
Because honey is second to you.
And is not worthy of comparison with you.

I can eat,sleep,talk and walk.
Many things can I do but one thing I cannot.
Forgetting you is what I cannot do.
Or not thinking of you is my most difficult task.

But I was visited earlier by someone.
who asked me what I love most.
I gave him no answer but rather I smile.
Because it's you.

Bijimi Daniel Meindous.

No comments:

Post a Comment